Sunday, June 16, 2013

Bunny Love

Just a quickie card this morning, I haven't made a Lili of the Valley stamped card in quite a while, so I'm long overdue. This is one I picked up at the recent Happy Stampers (NW) Festival in Port Sunlight at the beginning of May and has been sitting in my "use Me" pile since then.The lacy dies are Marianne Creatables and I've been using them a lot recently as they are sooooo versatile and I think they give your projects a really delicate but intricate look to them. It was coloured using Promarker alcohol ink pens. I also used a Stampin Up stamp from the "Stippled Blossom" set to stamp my background using "Wisteria Wonder" ink and "Old Olive" & "Wisteria Wonder" card stock. Simple but pretty.
Source:http://papercraftography.blogspot.com/2013/05/bunny-love.html

Bunny Love Images

Love Bunny Notepad kawaii with hearts - Memo Pads - Stationery ...
(500 x 495 - 35.90 KB - jpeg)

Bunny Love - Bunny Rabbits Photo (2287848) - Fanpop fanclubs
(800 x 600 - 61.82 KB - jpeg)

Bunny Love - Wallpaper #36694
(1920 x 1200 - 1.83 MB - jpeg)

Bunny Love" Oil on canvas 2007
(545 x 384 - 168.43 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment