Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day Three: Yellow Gold

Top: Forever 21 (Thrifted. Similar here.), Skirt: ASOS, Heels: Steve Madden (Old. Similar here.), Necklaces: Forever 21 (Not available online. Similar here.) and eBay, Rings: Etsy and Etsy, Nail Polish: Essie Bikini So Teeny.As you'll come to find out, I really love thrifting! I'm lucky that we have so many great thrift shops in Norman. I can generally find clothes from my favorite stores with the tags still attached for $4 or less. If it's cheaper, it's a bonus! I found this Forever 21 shirt with the tags still attached at Goodwill for $2.We decided to shoot some photos of me in the new apartment yesterday. There's some clutter in the back ground, but those floors and vintage accents are to die for! Now if only we could get the internet hooked up and the unwelcome guests out...I've talked with a few of those of you interested in sponsoring, but I am gearing up to change the platform I sell ads from. Passionfruit, my old platform, has started charging on a monthly basis. That's all well and good, but I don't currently make enough from ads to be able to pay for a monthly fee. So, if you're interested in sponsoring, please hold off a week until we get the new platform up and going! Ad prices are also about to go down, so it's in your best interest to hold off!
Source:http://snatchingsequins.blogspot.com/2013/08/day-three-yellow-gold.html

Day Three: Yellow Gold Images

... Day - Date President 18kt Yellow Gold Watch - Boca Raton Pawn photo 3
(1024 x 685 - 79.99 KB - jpeg)

Gold Antique Engagement Rings - Best Yellow Gold Engagement Rings ...
(720 x 720 - 281.59 KB - jpeg)

Rolex Day-Date 118238 18k Yellow Gold Mens Watch | Raymond Lee ...
(1200 x 1200 - 69.50 KB - jpeg)

ROLEX President Day-Date 18K Yellow Gold Ref. 1803 Factory diamonds
(2288 x 1520 - 179.14 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment