Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Video: Sweet Tangerine & Sky's the Limit Stacks

Ok, ok. I am a softie. I wasn't going to post the new video until tomorrow but my Stack-a-holics on FB convinced me otherwise!Watch THIS VIDEO to see the newest DCWV stacks: Sweet Tangerine & Sky's the Limit Stacks! And what's better than just seeing a video? Entering to WIN the stacks before you can buy it! These two will be sold exclusively at Michaels at the end of August.Go to our DCWV Pinterest Page and "follow us". Then go into the DCWV Giveaways Board and repin the photo! I will post the winner later this week so watch the blog!Can't wait to hear what you think of these two newbies. I LOVE them :) of course!
Source:http://dcwvinc.blogspot.com/2013/08/video-sweet-tangerine-skys-limit-stacks.html

Video: Sweet Tangerine & Sky's the Limit Stacks Images

DCWV Diary: Video: Sweet Tangerine & Sky's the Limit Stacks
(1600 x 1600 - 435.29 KB - jpeg)

DCWV Diary: Video: Sweet Tangerine & Sky's the Limit Stacks
(640 x 640 - 170.85 KB - jpeg)

BlueMoon Scrapbooking: What's New!
(810 x 385 - 106.32 KB - jpeg)

Sky The Limit - MME
(1280 x 1280 - 529.88 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment