Friday, May 10, 2013

I Am Anxiety

Watch this video.If you have ever experienced anxiety, if you have ever thought you have experienced anxiety, if you have anyone in your family or circle of friends who experience anxiety, watch this video.This. This is what anxiety feels like.This morning I co-launched this new Anxiety Awareness initiative by Beyond Blue alongside the amazing Garry McDonald*.I couldn't be prouder to be part of such an incredible campaign.When I released The Little Book of Anxiety a year ago, my primary aim was to help to lift the stigma associated with being an anxious person, and to show other sufferers that they were not alone.But there is only so much that one little author can do with one little book. This campaign will do this a thousandfold.Please watch this two minute film and share it. And please, if it resonates with you, seek help.There is hope. There is light. There is a life away from anxiety.Sending love to you all.*Who later accepted a lift home with my mum and I, which was one of the more surreal moments of my career to date.
Source:http://lifeandothercrises.blogspot.com/2013/05/i-am-anxiety.html

I Am Anxiety Images

When I Am Afraid Fear and Anxiety - A Step-by-Step Guide Away from ...
(289 x 300 - 19.31 KB - jpeg)

The Baruch Foundation | Jiří Anderle | I Am Vexed by Anxiety
(425 x 575 - 169.16 KB - jpeg)

am getting anxiety over separation anxiety « newdaddyhood
(250 x 279 - 41.73 KB - jpeg)

have been hearing a lot about herbal anxiety remedies such as ...
(350 x 350 - 33.60 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment