Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Cat helpers

"What are you making now?"I don't know why Tetsu bothers to ask.  I'm obviously making a quilt.  Isn't that what I am always doing?"So what's this one for?""I don't know.  My time schedule is measured by years so I don't expect this to be done for a year or two.  If you see me upstairs on the sewing machine you can expect a finished quilt in a couple months time.. but if I'm piecing like this you're going to have to bear with the mess for a couple of years."The quilt up on the wall behind me was at least 4 years in the making.  But it got done!Actually the reason why I started this post was to show you how I am accompanied by the cats.  That's one, two, three, four cats in stairway formation watching me hand piece.  If you imagine me doing hand work, imagine me with all my helpers.  It gets a little complicated when they start climbing on my lap as well.  This is actually how Chip would like to spend the evenings.  Chip LIVES on my lap.  The second I sit down, to sew on the sewing machine, to do something on the computer, to teach English... there is Chip, practically an extension of myself.  (Yes, she's here on my lap as I type.)"Get that quilting board off your lap so that I can sit there, Mom!"I have yet to use Chip as a pin cushion but I do have to go searching under her for lost pieces occasionally.Cleo finally went and sat on Tetsu's lap.  I guess Cleo doesn't like having his picture taken.
Source:http://tttl1998.blogspot.com/2013/04/cat-helpers.html

Cat helpers Images

CAT+HELPERS.jpg
(600 x 450 - 112.98 KB - jpeg)

Abby is my neighbors dog. She is 2 years old and for some reason ...
(448 x 336 - 31.65 KB - jpeg)

P6290052 — Cat Helpers
(1280 x 960 - 195.53 KB - jpeg)

Cat garden helpers : The Good Life France
(500 x 375 - 42.16 KB - jpeg)


Cat helpers

No comments:

Post a Comment