Monday, April 29, 2013

My letter to the editor on Dwight Howard and the Lakers

Yeah, they spelled my name "Freeman" but at least they published my letter and the point I was making...See here.My letter:Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was traded to the Lakers in 1975. He did not win a championship until Magic Johnson showed up in the 1979-80 season.Shaq signed with the Lakers in 1996. He did not win a title until he and Kobe Bryant learned to play together, and with a fast and young team around them, until 2000. And yes, kudos to Phil Jackson for bringing them together.Howard has been more than worth the efforts and price to have him, and the Lakers should be saying to him, we will build this team around you.A little patience would help everyone in the Lakers' organization and among the sportswriters at the L.A. Times.
Source:http://mitchellfreedman.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-letter-to-editor-on-dwight-howard.html

My letter to the editor on Dwight Howard and the Lakers Images

Dwight Howard had nine points and eight rebounds in 24 minutes as the ...
(490 x 368 - 122.98 KB - jpeg)

Los Angeles Lakers Are All-in for Dwight Howard After Lamar Odom Trade ...
(650 x 440 - 111.47 KB - jpeg)

Lakers' Dwight: 'I did want to go to Brooklyn'
(415 x 415 - 46.82 KB - jpeg)

Los Angeles Lakers center Dwight Howard (12) during a stoppage in play ...
(489 x 368 - 140.08 KB - jpeg)

No comments:

Post a Comment